Teletubby Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin Application <FORMAT>

Go down

Admin Application <FORMAT> Empty Admin Application <FORMAT>

Post  InfiniteXero Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:32 am

<Name>'s Admin Application

Name:
[Your REAL name. Not in-game name. This just makes your app look nice and makes you seem open about yourself.]

[Your age, including birthday. Must be over age 14.]

Times online:
[Insert the time you're online here. DON'T lie on this number - it's very important. Admins need to be active on both the servers and the forums.]

Time Zone:
[Your time zone. Don't get this wrong! It's so easy and can be quite important!]
TIME ZONES FOR MOST PEOPLE:
USA: GMT -8 or GMT-5, google it.
UK: GMT+0
EU, SWITZERLAND AND SCANDINAVIA, NOT INCLUDING RUSSIA, UKRAINE AND POLAND: GMT+1
RUSSIA, POLAND, UKRAINE, REST OF COUNTRIES THAT WERE IN THE PREVIOUS SOVIET UNION: GMT+2
AU: EST +10

[The place you live in. Country or State.]

Servers I mostly play on:
[Insert the servers you play on here. Don't forget to insert a stupid joke to Plain Build, otherwise it doesn't look cool.]

Steam Name:
[Your Steam name with Link to profile here. Don't forget the link, it will make this look much better.]

Why I should be an Admin:
[Figure it out]

Why I want to be an Admin:
[Why you want to be Admin. This is purely personal.. Just think of why you want to have that little pink tag - May it be to help the servers or whatever.]

Situations:
[What would you do??]

Someone is glitching

Someone is using a name changer

Someone is using an aimbot

Someone is using speedhacks

Someone is mic-spamming, general population wants him/her gone
I would tell them how to mute people and that mic spamming is not a kick/bannable offense.

Someone is constantly disrespecting other people

Do you know how to use Paypal and Gmail?
[Admins must be able to use Paypal as they might be managaing the funds, Gmail is so Admins can reply to player issues or suggestions.]

Methods to contact me:
MSN:
Twitter
Steam:
GFWL (Games for Windows Live):
Xbox Live:
Facebook:
[Don't be an idiot. You don't have to enter all these contact forms and if you don't want to, you can leave this out. It just looks nice when it's possible to contact a person even if Steam is down for some reason.]

A few friends active in The Teletubby Team:
[Insert Name] [Link to Steam Profile] / [Link to Forum Profile]
[Don't mess this up! PLEASE!]
InfiniteXero
InfiniteXero
Admin

https://teletubbyteam.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down